marți, 23 iunie 2009

Lame excuses

Pathetic.
I'm one of those women who shall forever have something to be unsatisfied, even a small detail. Why? Because it's in the blood damn it. I can't be glad with what I have, and the sad part is i can't realize that's not healthy and not even useful. I know there are people starving in Africa, people are dying of cancer, maybe getting divorces. Yeah well, I strongly believe this should pass. Maybe world hunger won't ever disappear and maybe the cure for cancer will never be found, but I'm sure I'm gonna pass all the crap I have to deal with now and maybe one day I'll wake up and smile to the sun. Because in the end, it doesn't matter what shit you've been trough, cause no one really cares. It's just you and the sun, baby. Smile to it, it's glowing for ya' and it's embracing you're every inch of white skin.
It's summer, why bother caring?
Now this is one screwed up shit. And i used the words shit and crap too many times already.
Alrighty! I'm done now.

Niciun comentariu: